Value-base Time Management Seminar
Ben Franklin said ‘if you value your life; value your time, because time is the stuff life is made of.’ Time Tactics is a whole-life approach to time management that integrates the multiple and complex demands of an overloaded lifestyle. Taught with humor and real-life examples, participants will enjoy learning skills they can apply to their own conflicting priorities and begin to find direction to their daily lives.
What you will learn:
- Get 25% more done in less time
- Organize your daily tasks effectively
- Plan for the unexpected and adapt to change
- Instantly retrieve and access pertinent information
- Build fail-proof communication and follow-up systems
- Minimize workplace interruptions and distraction
- Eliminate procrastination
- Maintain focus on goals and task completion
- Produce extraordinary customer follow-up with a fail-safe system to never let any thing fall through the cracks!
How you will benefit:
- Experience the feeling of inner peace that comes from knowing what matters most is handled
- Live each day according to your values
- Draw a personal road map for success with long and short term goals
- Enjoy balance and clarity in your work and home life
- Be more productive, more confident and less stressed
- Boost professionalism and self-confidence
Format: 3, 4 or 7-hour program
Optional Materials: FranklinCovey day planner system or a day planner, electronic calendar software program (Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc) or PDA of choice. Concepts can be taught without any planning system if desired.