Value-based Selling Skills
A fresh approach to selling that shows the customer you CARE. It has been said, “people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”. Very rarely do we think of that in terms of Sales. In the customer’s mind, there is always the attitude “what’s in it for me?” Rory teaches how to Create A Rich Experience based on the acronym CARE.
Who should attend: Sales professionals who want to improve their sales with a fresh new approach to selling.
What you will learn:
- Commit and Convey you CARE about the customer with “name magic”.
- Ask and Assess – most people don’t know the difference between features and benefits (they have nothing to do with what you think and everything to do with what the customer thinks).
- Reciprocity and Reinforcement – if you want something of value (their business and loyalty) you must first give something of value. Find out what that is.
- Evaluate and Empower to the End – find out what the three questions are that you should ask before you request a commitment.
How you will benefit:
- Immediate improvement in your attitude of sales.
- “Take Aways” that can be used “right away”.
- Use a new way to create loyalty.